Canton's place to eat, drink, play games and make memories.
A comfy place with a massive collection of all kinds of games:
Board Games, Party Games, Card Games, Dexterity games and more.
- Over 1,400 table top games
- Delicious Gourmet Hot Dogs (and veggie dogs!), toasted cheese, toasted pb&j and sides
- A loaded soda gun (Coke, Diet Coke, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Ginger Ale and more)
- Full service bar & fun house cocktails
- Large selection of beer, hard tea, hard seltzers, hard lattes & ciders in bottle and can
- 12 rotating drafts
- Draft flights (four 5oz pours)
We have all the ingredients for your perfect game night with family & friends.
Gaming at Milestone is simple and fun.
- $5 per person to play unlimited games all day
- Use our game finder app, search the shelves, or ask a staff member for recommendations on the perfect game
- find a table, order food & drinks at the bar, pick a game and get comfy
- Play, win, lose, laugh, or even cry
- Return your game to the bar
A huge selection of games for everyone.
In addition to some of the best board games ever made we have lots of non-board games available. Party games, Card games, Giant Jenga, Plinko, Tiki Toss, Darts, Sling Puck, Crokinole and more. Our collection is always growing.
You can view & search our game library by clicking here:
Service Industry Night
Bartender? Line cook? Waiter? Barista? If you work in service you play games FREE all night! Happy Hour 5-6pm = $1 off all alcoholic beverages.
FREE play Euchre all Night.
Come with any size group or by yourself. Make new friends and join a community built around one of the best card games ever created. Cards are provided.
FREE play Crokinole all night.
It’s time to flick some pucks and hit those open 20s! Bring your own board or use one of ours. New and experienced players welcome.
A delicious selection of gourmet hotdogs, not dogs & sides.
Call 330-956-4509 to place a pick up order.
Orders usually take 15-25 minutes to prepare depending on size.
Level up your next game night with our private rooms or "Grand Gathering" area.
Our private rooms and “Grand Gathering” area offer a dedicated space that feels like home without all the cleanup the day after. Get away from the high energy of our main room and create a personal experience for your group. The Grand Gathering includes both private rooms + the entire back space with seating for up to 50. These are ideal for:
- RPG Campaigns
- Team Building Exercises
- Birthday / Bachelor / Bachelorette parties
- Corporate Parties
- Longer games
- Legacy Games
- Fantasy Drafts
Fees vary. For more information and to book a private room now click here:
EVERY NIGHT CLUB.
Get the most out of your Milestone experience by becoming an every night club official member!
- No Game fees (normally $5 per visit). Play free every day!
- Digital “Every Night Club” membership card w/ fancy QR Code
- Discounts on merch
- Secure credit card signup
- No commitment, cancel any time
- Free shirt, stickers and room rental with yearly membership
To see membership options and signup click the signup button
Already a member? Click the login button to manage your membership
Game night. At home.
Our entire library of 1,400+ games is available for rent. Want to tackle a more complex game in the comfort of your own home? Want to try a game before you buy? Click the “Start my rental” button below to search our entire library and create your next at-home game night.
- Prices start at $10 for 3 days per game and $2 per extra day after.
- Rent up to 3 games at a time.
- Secure online credit/debit card payment.
Rental Terms and more info:
- If game(s) is incomplete or unplayable please contact us and we’ll make it right.
- Customer is liable for current market value of used or new replacement components/box if damaged or missing upon return in addition to rental fees. Customer will be notified of cost before being charged.
- There are no refunds for any reason other than the game being incomplete or unplayable.
- Games must be returned by 10pm on the last day of rental. There will be a $2 fee per day late per game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we have to pay the $5 Game fee if we only want to eat, drink and chill?
Nope! People visit just for the dogs, beers, cocktails, vibe and bar tender therapy all the time.
Can I make reservations?
Our main room seating is first come, first served. Please feel free to call ahead and ask if there are currently open tables available. Reserving a private room or a grand gathering is the best way to ensure you’ll have a spot for your large group!
Where can I park?
All Street parking is FREE while we’re open. There are various side streets with spots and a parking deck across 3rd St. just south of us.
Are you a family friendly space?
Absolutely. The owners and staff have kiddos and love to see families play games together. We do ask that children 15 and under be accompanied by an adult. *Parents please be aware that we are a bar and there may be adult language and conversation happening at any given time.
Can we bring / order in our own food?
That’s a NO go. If our menu isn’t what you’re feeling any given night we ask that you dine at another fine downtown Canton food establishment (conestoga grill, george’s lounge, fronimos, lucca, arcadia grille, bender’s tavern, fromage du monde, basil asian bistro to name a few) before or after gaming with us. We do allow birthday cakes and some other special event exceptions for private room rentals only. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Why the $5 Game fee?
Quality board games aren’t cheap. The fee helps us cover the cost of replacing damaged / lost components and continue to purchase new games so you always have access to the latest and greatest.
Can we bring our own games?
For sure. The $5 Game fee does still apply.
Have questions? Click the links below to send us a message:
Monday: 5pm – 12am
Tuesday: 5pm – 12am
Wednesday: 5pm – 12am
Thursday: 5pm – 12am
Friday: 5pm – 12am
Saturday: 12pm – 12am
Sunday: 12pm – 12am
2023 Holiday Closings:
Thanksgiving Day (Thur 11/23)
Christmas Eve (Sun 12/24)
Christmas Day (Mon 12/25)
New Years Day (Mon 1/1/24)