Canton's place to play games, eat, drink and make memories.
A comfy place with a massive collection of all kinds of games:
Board Games, Party Games, Card Games, Dexterity games and more.
- Over 1,100 table top games
- Delicious Gourmet Hot Dogs (and veggie dogs!), toasted cheese, mac and cheese and much more
- Full service bar & fun house cocktails
- Large selection of beer, hard tea, hard seltzers, hard cafes & ciders in bottle and can
- 8 rotating drafts
We have all the ingredients for your perfect game night with family & friends.
Gaming at Milestone is simple and fun.
- $5 per person to play games all day
- Use our game finder app, search the shelves, or ask a staff member for recommendations on the perfect game
- find a table, order food & drinks, pick a game and get comfy
- Play, win, lose, laugh, or even cry
- Return your game to the bar
Get the most out of your Milestone experience by becoming an every night club official member! It pays for itself in just two visits!
- Official “Every Night Club” membership card
- No table fees (normally $5 per visit)
- Invites to members only special events
- Perks like discounts & occasional free stuff
- Early access to new games
- Play-testing opportunities
- Secure credit card signup
- No commitment, cancel any time
- Even more perks for yearly membership
To see membership options and signup click the signup button
Already a member? Click the login button to manage your membership
A huge selection of games for everyone.
In addition to some of the best board games ever made we have lots of non-board games available. Party games, Card games, Giant Jenga, Plinko, Tiki Toss, Darts, Sling Puck, Crokinole and more. Our collection is always growing.
You can view & search our game library by clicking here:
A delicious selection of gourmet hotdogs, not dogs & sides.
Call 330-956-4509 to place a pick up order.
Orders usually take 15-25 minutes to prepare depending on size.
Game night. At home.
Our entire library of 1,100+ games is available for rent. Want to tackle a more complex game in the comfort of your own home? Want to try a game before you buy? Click the “Start my rental” button below to search our entire library and create your next at-home game night.
- Prices start at $10 for 3 days per game and $2 per extra day after.
- Rent up to 3 games at a time.
- Secure online credit/debit card payment.
Rental Terms and more info:
- Game completeness will be verified before giving to customer. If game(s) is unplayable please contact us and we’ll make it right.
- Customer is liable for current market value of used or new replacement components/box if damaged or missing upon return in addition to rental fees. Customer will be notified of cost before being charged.
- There are no refunds for any reason other than the game being incomplete / unplayable.
- Games must be returned by 10pm on the last day of rental. There will be a $2 fee per day late per game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to make reservations?
Our main room seating is first come, first served. Please feel free to call ahead and ask if there are currently open tables available. Reserving a private room is the best way to ensure you’ll have a spot for your large group!
Where can I park?
There are limited metered spaces in front of our building that are free after 4pm Monday-Friday and all day Saturday-Sunday. There are also various side streets with spots and a parking deck across 3rd St. just south of us.
Are you a family friendly space?
Absolutely. The owners and staff have kiddos and love to see families play games together. We do ask that children 15 and under be accompanied by an adult. *Parents please be aware that we are a bar and there may be adult language and conversation happening at any given time.
Can we bring / order in our own food?
That’s a NO go. If our menu isn’t what you’re feeling any given night we ask that you dine at another fine downtown Canton food establishment (george’s lounge, fronimos, arcadia grille, bender’s tavern, fromage du monde, basil asian bistro to name a few) before or after gaming with us. We do allow birthday cakes and some other special event exceptions for private room rentals only. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Why the $5 fee?
Quality board games aren’t cheap. The fee helps us cover the cost of replacing damaged / lost components and continue to purchase new games so you always have access to the latest and greatest.
Can we bring our own games?
For sure. The $5 table fee does still apply.
Level up your next game night in one of our private rooms.
Our private rooms offer a dedicated space that feels like home without all the cleanup the day after. Get away from the high energy of our main room and create a personal experience for your group. These rooms are ideal for:
- RPG Campaigns
- Team Building Exercises
- Birthday / Bachelor / Bachelorette parties
- Longer games
- Legacy Games
- Fantasy Drafts
Fees vary. For more information and to book a private room now click here:
Have Questions? Use one of these links to send us a message: